The Merlin Vision Autopilot is an advanced autonomous autopilot for small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS). It pairs a GPU-accelerated parallel processing computer enabling computer vision, neural networks, deep learning, swarming and other advanced applications with a tightly integrated customized PX4-compatible flight controller. This combination yields a formidable product that defines the next-generation of autopilots as those capable of seeing and thinking about the data-driven world surrounding the autonomous system.
The Merlin Vision Autopilot is the ultimate platform for the development of artificial intelligence applications, and all other applications that require an eventual transition to an unmanned system. Prioria developed the Merlin Vision Autopilot to power its family of small UAS and enable a new class of on-board processing capabilities, and is now making this technology available for UAS developers, flight control researchers, and for other robotics applications. The system provides an open-architecture design that allows a developer to create and deploy custom programs alone, or in partnership with Prioria.
Request More Info
- Next-generation autopilot for sUAS
- Ultimate platform for artificial intelligence applications
- Quick transition path from development to flight
- Integrated Merlin Autopilot™ with GPS and optional accessories
- Integrated NVIDIA Jetson TX2 or TX1 module
- Compact, rugged, flight-proven design
- Flight safety improvement by mitigating known causes of terminal loss of control in open-source autopilots
- Tested in extreme environments
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulation available
- Open-source ready – Ubuntu Linux, NVIDIA Jetpack, PX4, OpenCV, ROS, MOOS